If you're a Greenhouse customer, use these instructions to set up your account with TalentWall.
In order to enable the Greenhouse Recruiting / TalentWall integration, you will need to be a TalentWall admin and the following Greenhouse developer permissions:
- Can manage ALL organization’s API Credentials
- Can manage and configure web hooks
You can follow this video here or use the steps below:
Set up your API Key
1. Go to the Dev Center
2. Select API Credential Management:
3. Click on the blue "Create New API Key" button
4. Fill out the fields:
- API Type: Harvest
- Partner (if applicable): TalentWall
- Description: TalentWall Harvest API Key
(Or something similar.)
5. Click on the blue Manage Permissions button.
6. Click on the Copy button to copy the API key.
7. Store the key in a safe place.
8. Click on "I have stored the API Key"
9. Click on "Select All" at the top to select all permissions for the API key.
10. Finally click on Save at the bottom.
1. Click on the blue circle in the top right corner to go to account settings.
2. On the Integrations tab, paste the Greenhouse API key under the Greenhouse API section.
3. Click on Save and then TalentWall will begin importing data from Greenhouse.
Next, set up your web hooks.