Configure your Crosschq connector with JazzHRRead the sections below to learn more about the steps necessary to connect Crosschq with JazzHR:
Connecting to JazzHR
Within JazzHR go to settings > integrations, and then copy the API Key.
Next, log in to your Crosschq administrator account, then click Organization Settings > Connectors item on the menu. Locate the JazzHR listing in the main panel, then click the Manage button.
To enable the JazzHR Connectors, click the toggle switch so that it turns green in color. Next, paste the API key from JazzHR within the API Key section. Then select save.
Copy the API token and navigate back to JazzHR. Locate the Crosschq Connector within the integrations tab, and select More Details.
Select Manage, paste the API Token copied from Crosschq, and click Save Credentials.
The Crosschq Connector will be successfully enabled.
Within Crosschq, go to Organization Settings > Templates. Select Create New Template.
Enter the required information such as template name, add in an ATS Tag for that template if required, and create a description of the template.
Within the Request Settings, add in the position, select the appropriate survey, and configure the number/type of references you want to be associated with this request. Please note, the relationship type can either be specified or you can select any relationship type and let the candidate determine the type of reference. Additionally, you can add customized notes to each specific reference request, i.e. "Please provide a manager reference from X company."
From there, add in optional hiring manager information. Finally, you can create custom emails or text messages associated with each template by filling out the custom notifications section. When you are done, select Create Template.
At any point, if you need to edit or delete a template select the three dots next to the template and you can manage from there.
Sending a Crosschq from JazzHR
Follow the steps below to send a Crosschq request from JazzHR
- Select the candidate profile. Make sure the candidate has been added to a job.
- When you are ready to send the candidate through the Crosschq process. Select the Assessments tab.
- Then scroll down to Crosschq, and select Send Crosschq.
- Select the Crosschq template you want to send to the candidate.
- This candidate will receive the standard assessment email from JazzHR, please review and select Send Crosschq. The Crosschq request will then be sent to the candidate. (The candidate will receive an email from JazzHR and the standard Begin Providing References email from Crosschq, the candidate can choose to respond to either email)
We have included some suggested text to use for the email from JazzHR:
The next step in the hiring process is a brief assessment, which provides us with information about your abilities and qualifications. The link to start the assessment can be found at the bottom of this email.
Please note that you may receive a separate email from the assessment provider. You can begin the assessment using the link from either email.
Please complete the assessment as soon as you are able so that we can move forward with the process.
If you have questions or need assistance, please reply to this email or lookout for support information within the assessment platform.
- Once sent the status on the request will update to Sent.
- When the request is in process, the status will update to in-process.
- Once completed the status will be listed as complete.
- To view the completed report, select Assessments, then View Details.