Add a reference to Crosschq and Editing References
Follow these steps to add a reference request:
- Click the plus sign.
- Enter the contact information for the reference
- Also, enter the Company at which you worked together, your Job Title(s), the Years you worked together, and also why this is a good reference for you.
- Click the Continue button to send the request this reference. The reference will then receive a link to the reference survey.
Follow these steps to edit references:
- Click the three vertical dots next to the reference's name and select edit
- Change the information you want to edit and select save
Follow these steps to cancel references:
- Click the three vertical dots next to the reference's name and select cancel
- The reference will then appear within the request as canceled
Note: You are only able to provide the number of references requested by the potential employer. At this time you are not able to provide additional references unless you ask your potential employer to ask for additional references. If a company asks you for additional references, you will receive another email with a link that will prompt you to do so. Provide the additional information and your work will be all set.