Understanding user types and permissions
There are four types of users in a Crosschq organization: Super Administrators, Administrators, Team Members, and Viewers.
Super Administrator: have complete access to all settings, reports, and modules. Organizations can have more than one Super Administrator.
Administrators: can invite/manage other users, can manage account settings, can make requests to candidates, can view reports that are associated with their name, and can view all non-private reports. Administrators can also access all modules and grant access to 360, NHA, and Recruit.
Team Members: can invite Viewer users, can make requests to candidates, can view reports that are associated with their name, and can view all non-private reports. Team members can also access all modules they have permission to access such as 360, NHA, and/or Recruit.
Viewer: can view all reports that are shared with them.
Here in this article, you'll learn how to:
- Add a user
- Select account type
- Deactivate/Remove a user account
Add a user
To add administrators, team members, and viewers, you need to have administrative or team permissions. Follow these steps to add a team member:
- Log in and access Organization Settings.
- Click Team menu item, as shown in the figure below.
- Click Invite new team member, enter in the first name, last name, email, and select the account type for the user you would like to add to Crosschq.
- Select the Modules you want to give the user access to by clicking on them. (Selected modules will appear with a blue box around them. Please note, Viewers will only have access to 360)
- The new user will receive an email message containing a sign-up link. The user should follow the procedure given in Creating an Account.
Resend a new user invitation: If there has been a delay, a new user may have a problem finding the email message. If necessary, locate the email address of a new user on the Invite New Users tab and click the Resend Invitation button.
To bulk add users to Crosschq, select the Bulk Import button.
Deactivate/remove a user account
To deactivate a user account, locate the name in the Team tab and click the Deactivate Account or Remove Account buttons.